Front Rush Service Usage Policy
This Service Usage Policy ("Policy") governs the usage of Front Rush's (FR) products and services ("Services"). This Policy is incorporated by reference into each contract FR enters into with a customer ("Customer", "Member", "You", "Your") for the use of such Services. Every Customer is subject to this Policy, and by virtue of using FR Services, agrees to be bound by this Policy.
FR may modify this Policy at any time with or without notice. Any modification is effective upon posting on our website and continued use of FR Services constitutes the Customer's acceptance of such modifications. Policy violations are determined by Front Rush at its sole and absolute discretion.
Customers violate this Policy when the Member, or their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, Customer's users, employees, directors, or partners engage in the following prohibited activities.
FR prohibits the use of our Services for spamming activities as defined as "bulk email to recipients who have not granted verifiable permission for the message to be sent which permission is revocable at any time."
- Activities related to trafficking of illegal drugs, illegal gambling, pyramid schemes, obscene materials, or any other products or services that are prohibited under applicable law.
- Any activities using the Services for disseminating or facilitating child pornography.
- Fraudulently charging credit cards or disseminating credit card information of third parties without their knowledge.
FR prohibits any disruptive or abusing activities, including but not limited to the following:
- Denial of Service (DOS) attack activities targeting FR or any other Internet users or hosts.
- Any activities that degrade or impair the operation of FR servers
- Disseminating software, running software, or posting messages that consume excessive CPU, bandwidth, or disk space usage.
- Subverting, or assisting others to subvert the security of any FR system.
- Hacking, or gaining unauthorized access to FR network or any other network or user.
- Providing passwords to persons not authorized to receive such materials.
- Spoofing, or any other activity to attempt to deceive or mislead other person regarding the true identity of the User.
- Using Service to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, harassing, abusive, defamatory, slanderous, libelous or threatening language.
- Using Service to violate the privacy rights of stalk any other person.
- Using Service in any manner that may subject FR to unfavorable regulatory action, subject FR to any liability for any reason, or adversely effect FR's public image, reputation or goodwill.
FR prohibits the following:
- Hate speech or hate propaganda.
- Adult Content
- Member Content linking to content that violates FR Terms and Conditions.
- The determination of Inappropriate Content is made solely by FR.
FR prohibits any Member Content or activities that use excessive server resources, or may adversely affect any other Customers. Customer understands that they share server resources with other Customers. In order to provide a stable and reliable hosting environment for all customers, server resources may be limited for each account, which may include, but is not limited to, CPU and memory usage, number of concurrent processes, number of concurrent port or database connections, session timeout, and total bandwidth usage.
FR allows for unmetered emailing to legitimate contacts within the FR database. FR does not permit the uploading of contacts for the sole purpose of repetitive mass emailing, whether opt-in or not. For these types of mass mailings, a third party mass email service should be used.
Email Bandwidth Abuse
FR reserves the right to suspend email services, suspend accounts, and/or terminate accounts, with proper notice and a two week period to cure, should the customer use excessive email bandwidth. The determination of excessive email bandwidth usage is made solely by FR.
Customer is solely responsible for the programming, uploading, maintenance, quality, marketing of Member Content. Customer will cooperate fully with FR in connection with FR's performance of Services.
Customer will provide FR with their most current and accurate contact information, including but not limited to mailing address, telephone, and email address. Customer is solely responsible for making sure that FR can contact them via the contact email address provided. If the Customer chooses to use a Spam Filter, they are responsible for making sure that the FR domain is whitelisted, and/or any FR communication can be received without ending up in their Spam/Junk/Bulk mail. In the event that it is necessary, FR may choose to contact the Customer via telephone. The Customer is responsible for making sure that the Contact telephone number is valid and current. Customer agrees to conduct themselves in a professional manner when communicating with FR and/or other FR customers. Any verbal/written abusive language, threats, racist/hate/libelous speech are not tolerated and may result in Corrective Action at the sole discretion of FR. Customer must accept the periodic FR updates as they contain new feature information and other important company information. Customer is solely responsible for providing its users with any required disclosures on their website.
Reservation of Rights
FR reserves the right to cooperate fully with appropriate law enforcement agencies in connection with any and all illegal activities occurring on or through our Service. FR has no obligation to notify any person, including the Customer, regarding the information being sought, provided, or transferred in cooperation with law enforcement or legal order.
Front Rush Notices should be sent to:
Attn: Legal Dept.
287 S Main St Ste 12
Lambertville NJ 08530
In general, FR does not and is not under any obligation to monitor every Customer website or activity to determine whether they are in compliance with this Policy or the Terms and Conditions. However, if FR determines, in its sole discretion, that a Customer has violated this Policy, Corrective Action will be taken as described in the Terms and Conditions.